Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Stupidity sometimes follows a person

Normally, I wouldn't get into celebrity stupidity because we'd never stop writing, but after reading some other stuff, I had to. If you hadn't heard, actor Wesley Snipes (who has been working apparently) is in some trouble ...again! After I heard of the latest stuff, I went looking for some of the other stuff that I had heard Wesley had gotten into (scroll down to legal troubles). I'm not even gonna recap the charges because if you hadn't heard by now, then you can read about it from the link below:

Actor Snipes faces indictment on tax fraud charges - USATODAY.com

The funny thing is, they can't find him, as the article goes on to say. I guess doing that Fugitive sequel is paying off.


The only thing I can say to Wesley is: See, you shouldn't have killed G Money because you've been needing a brother's keeper for a while now. cmb. CMB*!!


*crazy motha brotha

Technorati Tags:

Labels: ,

0 spoke on the stupid:

Post a Comment

<< Home