Friday, July 28, 2006

Tech Support Call #5437890634

I just had to post this. My girl, LL, just sent me this email:

This is the details of the ticket that someone just sent to me:

"user stated his laptop is at the airport at the lost and found area...he stated the laptop was left there while security was checking his bags....user is part of your team, I transferred the ticket to your tech support as user stated laptop was left there every since yesterday morning....user stated he has contacted the lost and found at the airport but don't know how to go about getting the laptop back"

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO ABOUT THIS????

A group of friends came up with viable options for her.

KL said: You are supposed to activate the tracking device in the laptop that doubles as a robot that will carry the laptop back to him, duh!!

TD said: HAHAHA "user stated he has contacted the lost and found at the airport but don't know how to go about getting the laptop back"... Ah dude you don’t know where security is?? You don’t deserve your laptop back. Can someone fire this man please?

TM said: Tell him to put up a ransom and maybe he can get it back. Or maybe since you are tech support you can beam into the laptop and yell through the speakers. "THIS COMPUTER IS DUE TO SELF DESTRUCT, PLEASE RETURN IT IMMEDIATELY"

By these responses, I assume you can tell why I am friends with these ladies, I couldn't have come up with better responses myself!

Labels:

3 spoke on the stupid:

Blogger Roddykat said...

(Upon further review)

Ok, how about this. he could go and take someone else's laptop and make like he got it back. Either that or tell me that he better have found it in 48 hours or else the nanobots attached to the laptop that are surrounding his heart will explode.

8:57 AM  
Blogger i like liquor and tv said...

lol..too funny.

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home